Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kirby Perler Bead Sprite

Kirby!
     I remember the first time I ever heard of the name, Kirby. It was during the recess of grade 3 that one of my friends brought a silver Gameboy with this huge cartridge stuck in it and he showed me this fun game called Kirby's Dream Land. At that age, I never really knew anything about Nintendo except for Pokémon. Years after, I continue to love playing Kirby games on my 3DS XL and especially making Kirby come to life using perler beads.

Making Kirby:

-1 Regular 29x29 Pegboard OR 1 Mini 14x14 pegboard
-Dimension Reach: 13 x 13
-Time: Approx. 7 minutes

Colours:
52---Black
7---Bubblegum
18---Blush
54---Light Pink

Total: 131 Beads

     This is another simple and easy to make perler sprite and of an awesome character as well. Watch Kirby come together in this video!




No comments:

Post a Comment