Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

     Hi! This is my first time posting on blogger for my blog, QDCrafts! I'd like to welcome you here to see posts of my perler bead creations and get some creative ideas to make your very own perler bead sprites. On this blog you will hopefully be able to find new designs (that aren't too hard to make) and also some details into how I make each perler sprite. I also like to make other crafts as well; however, I am focusing mostly on perler bead crafts for now, but don't be surprised to find something completely different!


     If you came here from my Youtube channel, thank you for stopping by! I try to make lots of time-lapse videos of me making individual perler bead sprites ONLY, so if you wanted to be able to make certain sprites, this is definitely the place to find out exactly how many beads I use (yes I really count all of them) and the correct names of the bead colours (as written by the perler company). Interested? Then stay tuned for more posts and videos from QDCrafts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment