Friday, August 29, 2014

Pikachu Perler Bead Sprite

Pika!
     Here is another one of my early perler projects and obviously, it is the one and only PIKACHU! This pattern isn't exactly a representation of a video game sprite, but any Pokémon fan will know that this is Pikachu. As you can see from the picture, Pikachu is only the height of a full 3DS stylus and is another basic design that won't take too long to make.

Making Pikachu:

-1 Regular 29x29 Pegboard
-Dimension Reach: 16 x 23
-Time: Approx. 10 minutes

Colours:
87---Black
4---Light Brown
18---Cheddar
134---Yellow
9---Red
2---White

Total: 254 Beads

     This is my second post featuring a Pokémon perler creation, but hey, I have been a huge fan of it since grade 1 and it changed my entire life! So don't be surprised to see more Pokémon sprites here. I may even take on a huge project relating to my love for Pokémon! ;) Check out my video if you want:





No comments:

Post a Comment